We understand that accidents happen. Your life is complicated and not all mishaps are intentional. If you need legal representation during a personal injury case, the attorneys of Thurman & Flanagin work with you to hold the responsible parties accountable. This includes individuals who cause car, motorcycle or tractor-trailer accidents and homeowners who do not provide a safe environment for guests. Our legal team also represents those who were negligently injured by people or companies who do not take the right steps to prevent accidents and injuries.
Compensation for Damages
Injuries or the death of a loved one are even more difficult to overcome when they are caused by someone else’s negligence. When those at fault are not paying for their responsibility, Thurman & Flanagin help clients get compensation. Our legal team works with you to make sure that you and your loved ones are compensated in the event of an injury or wrongful death. We work with insurance companies and medical facilities to ensure their injuries are treated and that those who are responsible pay for that care.
- Injuries Sustained In A Motorcycle Accident
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Claims In Arkansas
- Personal Injury In Eureka Springs, AR And Fayetteville, AR
- Common Causes Of Spinal Cord Injuries In Arkansas
- Investigating A Burn Injury In Arkansas
- Burn Injury Claims In The State Of Arkansas
- Attorney Greg Thurman’s Experience In Guiding Clients Through The Personal Injury Recovery Process
- The Top Misconceptions That People Have When Filing A Personal Injury Claim
- The Crucial Evidence To Preserve At The Scene Of An Accident
- Safe Information To Share With Your Treating Physician At The Hospital
- Why To Not Accept The Insurance Company’s Initial Settlement Offer?
- What Happens After The Injury Claim Is Filed Up To When Insurance Makes Its Initial Settlement Offer?
- What Happens If Unable Reach A Settlement Agreement With The Insurance Company?
- What Sets Attorney Greg Thurman And His Firm Apart In Handling Personal Injury Cases?
Our attorneys have over 20 years of experience in personal injury cases inside the courtroom as well as at the settlement table. Our goal is to maximize our client’s compensation using the most efficient tools available. Our personal injury clients receive the benefit of having their case handled by our experienced team as we seek to get the compensation you deserve.
Thurman and Flanagin handle all types of personal injury cases including, but not limited to:
- Wrongful Death
- Tractor-Trailer/Trucking/Commercial Vehicle/Semi-Truck Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- Burn Cases
- Brain/Spinal Injuries
- Neck/Back Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Home-Based Accidents
At Thurman & Flanagin we’ve recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our injured
Get the medical attention you deserve
One of the first things we tell potential personal-injury clients is to never let an insurance company decide how much their injury is worth. If the insurance company represents the responsible party, then it is in that insurance company’s best interest to decide that an injury is worth less than it really is.
We also tell clients to not put off treatment for their injuries. Though many doctors won’t treat a patient unless that patient can pay immediately, your insurance company still won’t provide you with the necessary funds to cover medical costs until your case is resolved. We recognize how frustrating it can be when an insurance company won’t pay for injuries that need immediate attention.
To assist you in obtaining the necessary medical treatment, our legal team will provide you with a medical lien agreement. Under this agreement, our team explains to the doctor or medical facility the need to treat your personal injury client and gets you the medical attention you deserve.
At Thurman & Flanagin, we also work closely with clients to make sure that they get timely responses from insurance adjusters about property damage settlements. Any delays in an adjuster examining property can make a difference in their assessment. This assessment is usually not in the victim’s favor. We help encourage the process to progress on schedule so that insurance payments can be made and our clients can move on with their lives.
Do you need legal help in Northwest Arkansas, North Central Arkansas, or Southwest Missouri? The attorneys at Thurman and Flanagin are ready to help you today. Call 866-253-2226 now for a free consultation.